Τρίτη 7 Ιουνίου 2011

Here I am

My postings are to help people around the world learn English.
With a very long background of teaching the language to people of various ages and with various expectations -from beginners to people taking exams to prove their proficiency in English to teaching maths in English to preparing people to take exams to get into American universities(some very specific exams as well) to simply conversing with people in the language ,just to help them practice their speaking skills-and after becoming an examiner of speaking skills as well,I feel I can help people do just this :LEARN ENGLISH WITHOUT FEAR
I promise at least one post weekly,sometimes on the same topic if I feel there is more to say about it,sometimes on different topics.
The blog and my work is free for all.My pleasure is to do what I love,TEACH that is.Nothing is copyright unless expressly defined so.However,for the sake of decency,please mention this blog and me personally as your source if you choose to copy something.Also,please feel free to ask questions which I promise to reply to promptly
George Raptopoulos

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου